Are you IN for another FUN and CHALLENGING recreational outdoor activity?
COME & JOIN us for White Water Rafting at Slim River
Date/Day: 28th November 2010 (Sunday)
Meeting Time at KLCC: 7.00 am
Grade/Level: 3 (Whitewater, small waves, maybe a small drop, but not considered too dangerous. May require significant maneuvering and paddling skills).
Fee: RM260.00 per person
Rate above is inclusive of:
1) Coach transfer from KLCC – Slim River – KLCC (for everyone’s convenience and comfort)
(Journey will take about 1 to 1 ½ hours, 1 way)
2) WWR equipment, guides, usage of base camp facilities.
3) On-river snacks and lunch
4) Group Insurance.
Rate above excludes:
On-river sports action photography. Photos will be provided on a master CD, RM350.00 per rafting run. This is optional.
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Best to come in your rafting attire – eg. t-shirt & shorts/long pants
2. 5-6 rafters to a raft
3. Age: 12-60 years of age in good physical health
4. Non-swimmers and first-timers are welcome
5. Bring along a change of clothes, towel, soap, shampoo, sun block, & plastic bag for your wet clothes
6. All rafters must wear river sandals, shoes or booties – strictly no slippers or bare feet
7. Spectacles must be secured
8. No denim or jeans on the river.
9. Remove all jewelry and expensive watches
10. We recommend you bring waterproof or underwater cameras if you want to take photos
Register and pay up early to secure the limited space available.
Payment to Justin Hong Yeong Yeong. RHB – 1-12170-0019568-1.
Kindly register and make payment at Twin Towers Fitness Centre (TTFC) front counter by 12th November, 2010 (Friday) to secure your space.
The earlier the BETTER!
For further inquiries, kindly refer to Mimi Kamaludin or call our front counter at 03-20512052.